Indoor trampoline park is now the fastest growing attractions in the entertainment industry. Aside from the fun, you can greatly reduce stress in your weight-bearing joints by bouncing.
The indoor trampoline park started in the United States 8 years ago. Then it quickly spread to England, Europe, Australia. And now, it has arrived in New Zealand.
The Leap Indoor Trampoline Park brings the phenomenal and newest craze in the entertainment industry to Hamilton. By building the bouncing facility, it aims to share the experience of a safe and fun fitness activity with the family.
But what do you get from bouncing?
Yes, bouncing on a trampoline brings you a lot of benefits. And it’s not just a children’s game, but a fun activity that your entire family can enjoy. Here are what you are going to gain from trampolining:
- It helps you lose weight – if that is an issue for you! A half an hour jumping on a trampoline can burn 160 calories.
- It promotes metabolism, and firms and tones your muscles.
- It is low impact on your joints and body. You can reduce the stress of your weight-bearing joints by up to 80%.
- Jumping on a trampoline strengthens your heart, and increases your energy and sense of vitality.
- It increases your oxygen capacity and its circulation to the tissues.
- Bouncing can greatly improve your sense of balance, coordination, and motor skills. This is, indeed, a wonderful option for those recuperating from injuries or accidents, and members of the family who are physically-challenged.
- It also stimulates the lymphatic system which in turn promotes detoxification of your body. Hence, you have greater immunity.
- And of course, bouncing greatly reduces stress and makes you smile. For how could you be stressed when you’re having fun?
You can do trampolining at the convenience of your home. But for a more fun bouncing workout with your family, you may visit an indoor trampoline park in your area. In Hamilton, the Leap Indoor Trampoline Park Trampoline Park is located in Te Rapa.Read More →